“What the world needs more than anything are Bodhisattvas of peace, lawyers, politicians, teachers working
tirelessly for the enlightenment of themselves and others.”
Community Development Projects (Costa Rica)
Join Us on Mt. Chirripo’ in Costa Rica, where we collaborate with a uniquely integrated eco-system of local educators, facilitators, farmers, artisans, musicians, makers, and retreat centers to move people, projects, and events forward.
- Experience our amazing community! Come visit us on Mt. Chirripo’.
- Join Us for workshops, classes, retreats & events.
- Check out the Current & Upcoming Projects we are championing and how we engage in transformational and empowering philanthropy!
- Support Our Work! Donate and/or participate in meaningful ways that help us move people and projects forward.
Check out the links below!
- Energy work with trained mentees
- Coaching, consulting, and training with professional practitioners
- Private Mentorships with lead Mentors
- And more!
Support Our Work
- Love what we’re up to? Awesome. Check out our Giving priorities on our Give page We welcome your financial and/or In Kind support.
- See a project, program, or workshop that inspires and motivates you? Great! Contact us or register. We’d love to have you join us.
- Sponsor our Rock Star Mentees! Training gifted others is one of our main priorities.
- Surprise someone you love and believe in! Gift Sessions, Classes, or Programs to rock their world.
- Check out our Wish List! Send gently-used, new, and like-new (in great shape!) items our way.
- Help us purchase our Training Institute!!
Your support is Awesome AND tax-deductible!
Our Bodhi Bridge Team
Diana H Dokos
Founder, Chief Inspiration Officer, Lead Bodhi, Lead Facilitator
Diana does One Thing… She just does it in many different ways. Diana founded, holds the Vision, and guides the direction for The Bodhi Bridge. With over 25 years of expertise in human potential devleopment through education, philanthropy, entrepreneurship, music and the healing arts, she develops programs, services, classes & initiatives that transform lives.
Lura A Kingsford
Awesomeness Administrator, Advisor, Board MemberLura provides leadership support, consult, and business oversight to The Bodhi Bridge. She is a supervisory trainer and performance coach, certified in appreciation, leadership, and team leadership business trainings and holds an MBA. She trains supervisors so their people feel like skipping to work. Lura’s mission in life is to help people make their lives easier, fun, fulfilled, joyful, balanced, and prosperous.
Amanda Monroy Nelson
Communications & Event Coordination LiaisonStay tuned… More on Amanda soon!