“What the world needs more than anything are Bodhisattvas of peace, lawyers, politicians, teachers working
tirelessly for the enlightenment of themselves and others.”
Community Development Projects (Costa Rica)
Join Us on Mt. Chirripo’ in Costa Rica, where we collaborate with a uniquely integrated eco-system of local educators, facilitators, farmers, artisans, musicians, makers, and retreat centers to move programs, projects, and events forward. Together, we cultivate community consciousness, connectivity, harmony, thriving & flow!
- Mt. Chirripo’, Central America’s tallest peak, is home to a diverse mixture of cultures ~ ranging from the indigenous Talamanca, to local “Ticos”, to “extranjeros” and tourists from around the globe.
- Experience our amazing community! Join Us for workshops, classes, retreats & events.
- Support Our Work! Donate to help us move programs forward:
- “La Escuelita” Waldorf School at Finca Mia (October 2019 – 2020)
- 2nd Annual Solstice Mountain Féria (December 20 – 22, 2019)
- “Taste of Chirripo'” at Rio Chirripo’ (December 20, 2019)
- “Team UP!” Up-Leveling & Integration Team Trainings (November 2019- 2020)
- AMPROCAN ~ Canaan’s Women’s Association (November 2019 – 2020)
- “Bodhi Benches” ~ A Meditation & Right Livelihood Initiative (November 2019 – 2020)
We offer a variety of services designed to inspire and empower you to create transformational change in your own life and the lives of others. Working on a program, project, or initiative? “Team UP” ~ Work with our Team of trained facilitators to help you, your Team, and your project up-level Together.
* Energy work with trained mentees
* Coaching, consulting, and training with professional practitioners
* Private Mentorships with lead Mentors
… All at non-profit and mentee rates!
So everyone Wins. And we love that.
Our Mentees Rock! See our Programs in the UpComing Programs section for more info. (Mentees:This is where you can make payments for your program.)
* CSL Medicine Wheel
* IHP Mentorship
* Other Cool Stuff you’re investing in
Cheering You On as you build your capacity to relate, live, serve, lead and give at whole new levels ~ consciously & creatively!
Support Our Work
Our Programs and Services empower people to create thriving lives of grace, ease, harmony, flow and inspiration… from the inside out and the outside in.
* Sponsor our Rock Star Mentees!
* Gift Sessions, Classes, or Programs to someone you believe in & want to see succeed
* See our Wish List and Giving Priorities!
* Help us purchase our Training Institute!!
Your support Awesome AND tax-deductible!
Our Bodhi Bridge Team
Diana H Dokos
Founder, Chief Inspiration Officer, Lead Bodhi, Lead Facilitator
Diana does One Thing… She just does it in many different ways. Diana founded, holds the Vision, and guides the direction for The Bodhi Bridge. With over 25 years of expertise in human potential devleopment through education, philanthropy, entrepreneurship, music and the healing arts, she develops programs, services, classes & initiatives that transform lives.
Lura A Kingsford
Awesomeness Administrator, Advisor, Board Member
Lura provides leadership support, consult, and business oversight to The Bodhi Bridge. She is a supervisory trainer and performance coach, certified in appreciation, leadership, and team leadership business trainings and holds an MBA. She trains supervisors so their people feel like skipping to work. Lura’s mission in life is to help people make their lives easier, fun, fulfilled, joyful, balanced, and prosperous.
Amanda Monroy Nelson
Communications & Event Coordination Liaison
Stay tuned… More on Amanda soon!