“Team UP” Trainings & Program
with Lead Teacher: Diana H. Dokos (MEd, CPC, EMP)
Fulfill a higher purpose…
and Team UP to move people, projects, and communities forward…
consciously & creatively.
Committed to anchor into your higher self, inspire others, up-level the way you live, work and play, and consciously collaborate to help move people and projects forward with other awesome Bright Lights? Interested in learning and applying indigenous wisdom teachings, shamanic principles, and practices, Eastern Thought, mindfulness, quantum physics, neuro-science, neuroscience-liguistics, music, movement, conscious communication, conscious service & leadership principles, and conscious business practices in the process? Awesome. Let’s “Team UP”!
Bright Lights (and other service-oriented folks) are in a unique position to be of service to the Greater Good and fulfill a Higher Purpose in the process. These innovative, interdisciplinary and highly interactive trainings and programs are designed to inspire and equip Bright Lights, visionary facilitators, service providers, support teams, and other community members with hands-on transformational teachings, tools, and practices that empower themselves, their teammates, and their clients to make meaningful break-throughs, to thrive personally, spiritually, financially, and professionally, to develop community capacity and connectivity, to up-level programs and projects, and to increase individual and collective ability to Do Well and Do Good… consciously and creatively… individually and Together.
Join Us for this transformational, fun, and fascinatingly effective interdisciplinary program:
Part 1: The Journey
A Conscious Service & Leadership Medicine Wheel in 4 Directions/Classes (For more details click here)
Part 2: Mentorship (Group & Private options)
A-Track: Integrative Healing Practitioner program
B-Track: Project UP-Level (for team, project & conscious business development)
Our “Team UP” trainings and programs are for those who …
* Are Individuals, couples, groups, teams, organizations, and communities committed to relate, live, serve, lead, give, and create at whole new levels (with emphasis on wholeness)
• Committed to doing their inner transformational work to affect positive social change
* Are a presence for Good in the world and who use their time, talent, and resources to benefit clients and community
* Facilitate and/or assist with retreats, workshops, trainings or programs that inspire and empower people to awaken and live into the greater possibilities of their lives
* Recognize the benefit of their clients and program participants to receiving individualized attention and up-leveling support before and/or after their Journey or program to increase integration and success
* Are leaders and/or teammembers who would benefit greatly by receiving some of the very support, presence ,and empowerment that they so generously provide to others
* Are Bright Lights (and other talented peeps) who want to collaborate and create awesomeness in the world … without drama, struggle, or other dynamics
* Are committed to relate, live, serve, lead, give, and create from the space of their Authentic/Higher Self
* Are ready, motivated, and committed to proactively identify and address various dynamics early on to reduce or clear struggle, drama, conflict, illness, loss before it becomes a Thing
* Know they can accomplish and create more with noble friends (aka friends, family, and colleagues who are also on a path of awakening) by working Together in their genius and by Doing Well and Doing Good… consciously and creatively.
Benefits of the Program
The benefits of this work are pretty extraordinary. Just ask our graduates, students, practitioners, and clients!
Benefits vary by person, client, and application (of course). And while we can’t guarantee results (just like we can’t guarantee you’ll eat your veggies or do your homework), by and large these are the kinds of results we see.
Many participants are able to use these teachings, tools, and practices to:
* More gracefully and effectively navigate change and transition in today’s rapidly shifting world;
* Empower themselves and others to address the unique opportunities, needs, and issues that arise on the path of awakening
* Better navigate the Gap, the Unknown, the Wobble, Interference and other opportunities and challenges that arise when up-leveling
* Use conscious communication approaches to meeting the needs & values of All … swiftly and efficiently (Yes, really. It’s crazy Good stuff.)
* Identify and clear the imprints, blocks, patterns, and time-lines that (in the past) would have created drama, conflict, illness and other dynamics
* Use their emerging gifts, talents, genius, and leadership to make a positive difference in the lives of others
* Attract and manifest clearer, more aligned, and well-resourced clients and program participants as they become clearer, more aligned, and well-resourced within themselves and within their team
* Be more conscious creators of possibility and actualizers of potential (For Reals.)
* Catch and swiftly course-correct when people, things, or situations get a little wonky (which is reallllly helpful, especially when you love who you’re collaborating with and what you’re co-creating together).
How “Team UP” Works:
The “Team UP” training & program has 2-3 parts (depending on what appeals to you):
Part 1: CSL Medicine Wheel ~ The transformational teachings, tools, and practices using a Medicine Wheel approach (You must successfully participate in this training to qualify for IHP or Project UP-Level Mentorship. Private Mentorships are different.); and,
Part 2: Mentorship (Group & Private) through either or both the A-Track (Integrative Healing Practitioner Track for doing healing work with clients) or the B-Track (Project UP-Level for working with your teammate(s), projects, and conscious business development)
Yes, you can just do the CSL Medicine Wheel as a stand-alone course for your own personal transformational journey. But you can’t do the IHP or Project UP-Level Mentorship without first doing CSL Medicine Wheel.
1. Step 1: Feel Into It. Does this light you up from the inside out and spark something in you that says, “Sweet!! Yes! This!!” Awesome.
Go to Step 2.
2. Step 2: Be Proactive! Contact us to let us know you’re interested and let us know if you have questions (Info@bodhibridge.org, Register by clicking that Register button, call +1 (435) 922-0178 [if you don’t get a reply, it’s because of some wonky tech issue, so be proactive and try email].
3. Step 3A: Feeling good to go? Awesome. Complete the Registration Application (click here) and send it in ASAP with your Deposit. We’ll review it and get back to you for an interview. If you are not accepted, your deposit (less $50 for processing) will be returned to you.
Step 3B: Got Questions? Awesome. Contact us to receive clarity or assist you with the application process or attend an informational Q & A Call.
4. Step 4: Got the clarity you desired? Awesome. Complete the Registration Application and send in your Deposit. Or send in your Deposit to reserve your space while you complete the Registration Application. Either way works. (click here ~ Register & Pay button)
5. Step 5: Make Your Payment(s). Full payments are awesome and help you step more fully and completely into the room. Partial payments are also good as long as time permits and you’ve worked out a payment plan with us and stick to it. In either case, payments get to be completed by the deadline stated before your program.
6.. Step 6: Get ready for your program! Very exciting! We usually send out a Welcome Letter with the information you’ll need to get started.
7. Step 7: Stay the Course. Heads up: It’s pretty common for people (um, the ego/mind) to experience a mixture of excitement and fear once you’ve paid and committed (especially if you feel a strong “Soul Yes”/Calling/or Pull to participate). It’s also pretty common for people to get “Tested”… Tested by compelling distractions, by internal or external Interference, by other things trying to assert priority, by fears and insecurities, by other people’s things/”needs” showing up, or by any number of other distractions or hooky second-thoughts. It’s All Good. Because, it’s part of your Jedi Training. Yes, Really. If you can make it through the initial interference, you’ve done enough inner work and have enough self-mastery and commitment to do great in the program. And That’s who we’re Calling In and what we’re looking for!
8. Step 8: Enjoy the Journey… both to get here and to participate in the awesomeness that unfolds. It’s such a cool program that attracts really amazing people. So, It’s worth it. We promise.